Friday, March 14, 2008

Reunited And it Feels So Good...

A special shout out to some of my girls! Welcome back Nicole and Tim who recently moved back to good old Cali from Utah! So nice to see Brittany, Crissy, Blond Jules from Laguana and Chelsea for lunch the other day! And thank you Chelsea for teaching me how to put up the music box!

EmmaJane your the Bomb!

Emily we hope your having fun at your mom's!

Hot Mama's so excited for our St Patty's Day Party!

And an extra special shout out to my soon to be Doctor Hubbie who works extremely hard every day! We love you! So here's the big question, is my heartbreaker of a husband more like Doctor McSteamy or Dr McDreamy?

Bye for Now! Jules
PS Sofia's 1st B-Day party is this weekend, new pic's of her party to come!

2 comments:

julie said...

I was so sad I missed the party. Can't wait for some pics ofthe day. The shower ended up being at 3 in Corona... a very long drive, but luckily Sadie got a good nap in! Hope to see you this week before the games {which are thur/fri @ 7 in LB} All us girls are getting together again for sure, I'll make sure to let you know as soon as I find out the details! I had so much fun the other day at lunch... but I need more catch up time! Sofia is a little beauty! xo

ashley said...

hey julie! i just found your blog from niccoles and thought i would say hi! i have not seen you since we went to julie hennings wedding reception oh so long ago and was so happy to see your face!
your little one is adorable and you look great. are you guys living in rancho?
i will be back to say hi again!
~ashley moffat (bililngs)