Sunday, October 26, 2008

You'll never guess what I Won?...

After attending Kay&Whitney's party, as well as Avery's party, Sofia and I headed off to our last party of the day that evening at our church! It was a special Halloween Event. The kids participated in a trick or treating activity and then everyone came inside to eat. I entered the chili cook off contest and I won! Can you believe it? Here I am with my Chili Can Trophy! Whoopee! A great ending to a perfectly wonderful day. Love Jules

4 comments:

Jolin said...

Congratulations on 1st place!

Are you going to share the ingredients or is it a secret family recipe?

K+C=M+K said...

Yeah for you! I am not surprised you won seeing how you are an amazing chef! You know, we are having our chili cook-off this weekend if you want to come and show off you skills again..just an idea. It's also a ho-down and you have the perfect western outfit already- could be fun! We had such a fun time with you Friday! Thanks again Jules for the pictures and I can't wait to get them!

Rachel Gillie said...

After living with you for a year, I can totally believe you won the chili cook off, it was probably bursting with the onion and garlic! :) You are an amazing cook, congratulations!!!!

Mary Millward said...

way to go julie! of course you won, you are the most fabulous chef I know.