Thursday, January 29, 2009

Julie Christine Photography...The Blog is Up!

Hello Family and Friends! 

Just wanted to let you know that my blog for Julie Christine Photography is mostly completed! It is completed enough for you to begin browsing, for sure! :)

Here is the address: www.juliechristinephotos.blogspot.com

As soon as it's officially done, hopefully within the next week or so I'll be sending out an e-mail to everyone with the blog address and other great info regarding up coming promotions and such for the year!

Thank you to all those who have already shot with me, and to all those who have not, perhaps this year we can change all that! smiles! 

E-Mail me with questions at: juliechristinephotography@gmail.com

Stay Warm, Bye for Now...Jules

1 comment:

Mary Millward said...

wow julie, your photo blog is beautiful, i was about to post a comment on it, but I figured, you don't want comments, right?