Friday, March 13, 2009

Facebook...

Hello People who occasionally look at our blog! Just wanted to let you know that we've been dabbling in facebook lately.


The pictures upload so much faster on their site! Don't worry I am not doing away with my blog, just maybe not up dating it as much. So for more current info, please become my friend on facebook. I have my name listed as Julie Brady. I know I need to add my maiden name in the middle but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. If anyone knows how to edit your name on facebook, let me know! Plus Jill Facer just took some family pictures for us! Thanks Jill :)

When I get them back from her, I ll post them! Until then hope all is well with you all! Love Jules

2 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

Oh yes, facebook has sucked me in as well! Not like I have all the hours in the day to waste looking at everyone's pages too! Gosh, I should just throw my computer out of the window!

Anonymous said...

momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室