Monday, November 24, 2008

The movie has Come...

TWILIGHT...


So I am very happy to announce that I was able to see Twilight this past weekend on opening night, with my friend Lauren! And we had a blast! 

Special shout out to Danny for watching my child and their children so that we could go. 

Okay back to the movie. So like many fans of the books I was worried that the movie may really stink, but I must say I was pleasantly surprised! Edward, oh my gosh! Ya what else can I say...amazing. Most of the movie followed the book besides the fact that some areas may have been a bit rushed and others skipped all together but really for the most part it was accurate, and well put together! I loved it and am going to see it again with my mom over thanksgiving! Thank you Stephanie Myer for creating a story that brings back that tingling feeling of a new crush...we love you! 

And PS Lauren it was so fun seeing the movie with you! It's nice to see movies with someone who appreciates a good girl movie!  

1 comment:

La said...

i had so much fun too jules. i just really want edward to show up at my door now.....sigh. still waiting.