Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Time...

Hello All! So lately I have been taking lots of pictures of others, which has left little to no time at all for pictures of us, but I promise, weather permitting we should have some new pictures up this week and christmas cards ready to send soon as well. Hope everyone's holiday season is going good so far. Mine has been great, not only is Christmas this month, but it was also my birthday on the 12th! I love my birthday, as a general rule its celebrated for at least the entire month! smiles. 


My mom was soooo nice and came to visit me for a few days and helped me care for my daughter who figured out how to crawl out of her crib around thanksgiving! Since then she's been driving me crazy because she wouldn't sleep! But while my mom was here we found the cozy crib tent II! It has saved my life. It basically traps her in her crib and now she cannot climb out of it anymore! She kinda of has her own little fort! Instead of having to deal with Sofia for 12-13 hours a day with no break, she is now back to her normal routine of napping and sleeping at night! Thank the stars above. She may never have gotten another sibling if that continued!

Also Evan has been wonderful! He decorated the whole house for me! I also love birthday decorations. Balloons, streamers...the whole bit and he watched Sofia for an entire day for me, what a marvelous husband!

Thank you to all those who left me messages and texts on my B-Day, it was so nice to hear from all of you! Love you all and be looking for our christmas card in the mail within about a week.

Happy Shopping!  Jules

1 comment:

Burnett Family said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!! Sorry we missed you, my phone broke so that didn't help trying to get together this weekend.